Not sure what to get your significant other, friend, co-worker or that special someone this year for Valentine’s Day?
Have you pushed off making reservations at your favorite restaurants? Surprise your loved one by avoiding the long wait times and traffic by ordering in from Casa’s, Biaggi’s, Blu Tomato, Catablu, Texas Roadhouse or any of our 115 restaurants on Valentine’s Day! Make sure your Valentine doesn’t get left out in the cold this year by sending them a hot delicious meal from Waiter on the Way. We understand that not everyone has the day off to go out with their significant other, that why with Waiter on the Way, you can send a great gift anytime throughout the day.
Please be sure to call your order in early, so that we have enough time to place your order and deliver it.
Now, for a few Valentine’s Day Facts:
- 188 million Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine’s Day the second-most popular greeting-card-giving occasion.
- Over 50 percent of all Valentine’s Day cards are purchased in the six days prior to the observance, making Valentine’s Day a procrastinator’s delight.
- 904: The number of dating service establishments nationwide as of 2002. These establishments, which include Internet dating services, employed nearly 4,300 people and pulled in $489 million in revenues.
- The combined wholesale value of domestically produced cut roses in 2005 for all operations with $100,000 or more in sales was $39 million. Among all types of cut flowers, roses were third in receipts ($39 million)to lilies ($76.9 million) and tulips ($39.1 million).
- Pope Gelasius declared February 14 St. Valentine’s Day around 498 A.D.
- Approximately 85 percent of all valentines are purchased by women.
- In addition to the United States, Valentine’s Day is celebrated in Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, and Australia.